Pages

Senin, 04 November 2013

Sangeil Chukae



What do you feel when your birthday came? 

Maybe someone will very excited. Imagine what people around her/him gave a special gift, gave a surprised party or just sang a birthday song.

But somewhere else, there’s a person that not feel excited. Feel the same like every single day of his/her life. Not to much imagine what people around would gave. But feel grateful if people around him/her remember that day. And that people was me ^^

Thanks to my family, my friends, my officemate and all people that remember that day. I was happy when you say ‘happy birthday’ to me and praying for me. And special thanks to 579 gank & my north friend. You all special person in my life. Gomawo chingu...Thanks Rabb ^^

sumber: Google

2 komentar:

  1. Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday.. All the best wishes I pray for u my bestfriend...my south friend.. *bighuge

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks...thanks...thanks my north friend *bighuge

    BalasHapus