Pages

Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

What’s your choice?


Pretend to be fine
Is it right choice?
Maybe yes maybe no

Yes if you don’t want anyone else to worry about you
Yes if you don’t want anyone to think little of you
Yes if you feel better with it

But
No if you want all your resentments ends
No if you want all your disappointments disappear
No if you want all your anger go

Finally the choice is in your hands ...

*sorry for my bad english
tulisan ini aku buat setelah membaca postingan temen.baca aja disini
bukan buat kontra ato gimana-gimana.
buat seru-seruan aja...
^^


4 komentar:

  1. Hahahahaha nice poetry.. Hihihihi..
    Setelah berjibaku dengan grammer akhirnya jadi juga.
    Pretend to be fine itu can be positive or negative..It's just in our hand. hohoho..

    BalasHapus
  2. ee...si empunya Pretend to be fine ya
    kekeke..
    yups...up to you..

    BalasHapus
  3. What’s your choice
    I’m not reject, I try not regret too when it comes to me.
    But I have to choice
    my life not only mine.
    There’re many parts connected in my life.
    I live to get the answers what happen in my life.
    Because I want my life full meaning and barakah.
    I’ll try make a choice even thought it hard and hurt.

    *koq berasanya kayak kaktus di tengah gurun ya….
    Wkwkwkwkwk skali lagi cm seru2an stelah baca tulisan banan and bandit ^_^

    BalasHapus
  4. hidup bukan untuk bersedih engkau hanya harus memilih *by mas Ponk ^^

    BalasHapus